Friday, March 30, 2012

Meat Loaf Cupcakes.


Yummy! I got the idea from a friend of mine who got the idea from Pinterest. I am not a big meatloaf lover but I did pick up a packet of McCormick Meatloaf seasonings a few weeks back. So I figured I would make it. Everyone loved it, the kids had multiple servings and loved that they were in the cupcake wrappers (which are reusable!) and that they got to pick what color they wanted. Also didnt hurt that they cooked in about 20 minutes and I served with a salad so it was a very simple and delicious dinner.

~Recipe~
McCormick Meatloaf seasoning packet
2 pounds ground beef (or you can use turkey)
2 eggs; lightly beaten
1/2  cup milk
1/4 dry bread crumbs
1/2 cup ketchup, tomato soup

Preheat oven according to package directions 375, I did 350
Combine all ingredients in a bowl until well incorporated. Seperate into muffin pan, cupcake wrappers, whatever you wish. I also have a mini heart cake pan that i have used previously. Bake for about 20 minutes or until cooked through.  Eat and enjoy. :D

Note. I cut the recipe in half and used 1/2 the packet. I knew my family wouldnt eat 2 pounds of meatloaf so I made one pound and there were no leftovers. I still have enough seasoning to make another meal out of it in the near future. 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that you served them in the cupcake liners ... next time I make these I am going to do the same thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I HATE Cleaning cupcake pans, such a pain! I got these reusable silicone ones a cpl months ago and i LOVE them, they are amazing, easy to wash and safe to bake up to 450. Not to mention the bright colors are incredibly kid friendly lol!

    ReplyDelete