Thursday, February 23, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my Blog! Not sure if I will ever share with anyone the fact that this blog exists but I am going to have a go at it and start one anyways. I am a Mom of 2 Gorgeous Girls (yes of course they are Gorgeous I am 100% utterly Biased) I have a dog, a Man, a couple of cats and also quite a lot of fishies.  We recently moved into a Beautiful home in the "country" It is about an hour from the people I love most in this world. Not too bad of a drive but when you have kids everything is a loooonnnnggggg drive. I wish I could say "I wish we never moved" but the truth is I love our home, I love our private driveway, I love our huge yard I just love it and I KNOW We made the best decision for our family. Also have to mention my kitchen is like 3 times the size of the one I previously had (we were in an apartment) I LOVE to bake it is a stress reliever for me. Anyone who has kids knows the little midgets can cause stress LOL.  I love to make cupcakes, cookies, brownies, cakes you name it I will make it. Now I have room to make these goodies! It is wonderful. I am sure I will post photos of some of the treats I make. I promise If I post a pic I will post a recipe to go with it. I also cook quite a bit.  I love to try new recipes, change up old ones and occassionally just make one up.  With a family of 4 I try to keep meals moola friendly but tasty, healthy and fun to eat and make. When you are in charge of so many meals a day, week, month etc they have to be fun to make and eat! I will also post pictures of that and of course the recipes. I will also share some of my day to day stories, experiences, frustrations, stressers, wonderful moments and hard moments.  I think this will be fun. If you are reading this please be nice. I am not perfect, do not want to be perfect, never will be perfect.

In this house....we do second chances....we do grace....we do real....we do mistakes....we do I'm sorries....we do hugs....we do family....we do love.

No comments:

Post a Comment